Monday, January 17, 2005

gmail.com geek chic?

Well gmail.com is still in beta, but does it really matter anymore? My wife and I are sitting on a total of 21 invites if anyone wants one!! I remember hearing about gmail ... about the beta ... and asking (well begging) around for invites!! I remember I wasn't the only one. Through a matter of bad timing I got mine about the same time as EVERYONE else I knew!! I gave one to my folks (hey it's better than canada.com addy :)) I gave them to my cousins. But now no one wants one?! I was hoping to find some poor geek not unlike myself ... some poor geek who's been wanting one since the first post on /. about it. But alas ... like dodgeball as a child ... it seems I was chosen last!! Oh well ... if anyone wants one of these ... just ask :) And check out the photo album (should be the other link off of http://www.cs.usask.ca/home/kpp424/ )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home